|News & Journeys of Author Kathryne Kennedy|
|Visit my website at: http://www.KathryneKennedy.com and my group blog at: http://muchcheaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/|
Entry for May 14, 2007
Hmm. I just got 'tagged', which means that I have to list 8 things about myself nobody knows, and then 'tag' another 8 authors. Sounds like fun, so here's my list:
1. I have absolutely no luck. Never win at anything. (One exception: I got very lucky with my family.)
2. I haven't had milk in almost twenty years. I'm lactose intolerant, which is probably a good thing, since I'd be twenty pounds heavier if I could eat ice cream.
3. I am my own *worst* critic.
4. Sometimes I'm very outgoing; at others, I'm shy of strangers.
5. Yes, in my photos, that's my real hair. No extensions. I don't dye it, although I put a perm in it about a year ago. And it's wavy cause there's *lots* of mousse in it.
6. When I was younger I kept as pets: hermit crabs, lizards, snakes, rabbits, tadpoles (the resultant frogs), fish, and whatever other poor creatures crossed my path. As an adult, I'm hesitant to even touch one now. (Even rabbits bite.)
7. I'm hopelessly addicted to reality shows. Even the silly ones.
8. I collect historical DVD's. I've got 3 versions of Pride & Prejudice, and my fav is the six hour A&E one, only cause it's the longest.
Here's the authors I'm tagging, and I'm not sure if Erin counts, but since she tagged me first, I'm listing her too:
2007-05-14 19:19:30 GMT
Comments (2 total)
Thanks, Kathryne for picking me as your friend. I love your entries. I played the game on my blog as well.2007-05-14 21:21:33 GMT
Okay, Kathryne, you've tagged me. Give me a little time to think of 8 things I can actually tell. (smile) Watch for it this weekend.2007-06-01 03:51:24 GMT